There are 6 basic steps to follow:
1. Logistics: We will be sending the parts in advanced to insure timely arrival prior to our team.
2. Set-up: Our team will install and configure all system devices including the component rack, system server, wireless communication, point of sale stations, Manager Workstations, as well as system peripherals.
3. Testing: Once the foundation is in place, we will perform a complete system test to ensure all parts are performing as expected.
4. Training: Explanation of the theory and practice of operation and actual hand-on practice will be offered by our people to your staff members and upper management. We'll simulate live operating conditions.
5. Going live: Our team will be collaborate with front of house staff to make sure training was thorough and effective.
6. Post opening: We will review with your system administrator all kinds of reports, back of house operations and make sure all kinks are ironed out.
All content © Sacoa Cashless System - SDCS LLC ® 1996-Today