REDEMPTION COUNTER PROGRAM
• Allows up to 8 operators to service up to 64 persons simultaneously.
• Based on attendants equipped with wireless bar-code scanners, allowing high-speed operation for placing tickets on cards and redemption of multiple items per transaction.
• Each operator is free to service any of the customers. Thinking time of patrons can be used to service others.
• Capability to interface directly with 'behind the counter' ticket-eaters and ticket weighing stations or 'read' ticket amounts from precounted vouchers from stand-alone automatic ticket eaters such as Deltronics, Smart and Benchmark's.
• A 'big-board' video output is available to drive as many monitors or even large-screen TVs as desired, allowing customers being helped to see details of their ongoing transaction.
SACOA INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM
A specialized implementation of a standard, full-fledged inventory control and management system designed to interact simply and efficiently with the Sacoa System's redemption capability, including features such as:
• On line inventory control application.
• Multi-branch capability and multiple storerooms.
• DPL (Digital Packing list) input and automatic DPO (Digital Purchase order) creation for all articles below set minimum in most popular standard formats.
• Inventory items categorized by category / sub-category with labeling capability.
• Flexible pricing structure on redeemable items with full audit, accounting by branch and consolidated.
• Stock Balance Report showing items purchased, returned, redeemed, etc at storeroom and item between any two selected dates.
• Redemption specific reports including item ranking by most valuable, most numerous or most redeemed, etc.
• Work as a dual-mode system or entirely on e-tickets.
• Dramatically reducing costs and better control.
• Less counting time at the redemption booth.
• No ticket replenishment and logistics. Save on attendant labor while guest experience is enhanced through a completely paperless operation.
• No inventory stock
• e-Tickets prevent tickets from being dispensed under certain circumstances, such as birthday parties.
• Run Benchmark Tickets-to-Prizes center or Baytek Prize-Hub linked to Sacoa.
TRIPLE TICKET JACKPOT
Our Sacoa Triple Jackpot is a progressive jackpot with sound effects and multiple operator-adjustable settings to increase the player’s winning experience in your location.
The software monitors all games in the location as well as Point of Sale stations (manned POS or automated Kiosks).
Each reel provides a random award that is determined by a configurable percentage from the credit sales, credits spent at any game/attraction and e-ticket payout from redemption machines, with the award level set by the operator.
Winners are broadcast to the location on a large video monitor along with sound effects that feature the winner's name, card number and amount of tickets won.
Bring extra excitement to your amusement center and electronic tickets to your non-redemption games with the Sacoa Triple Jackpot option.